At least three people were injured after a fire broke out due to explosion of old firecrackers stored in Imus, Cavite last Friday morning.
The three victims who were brought to the hospital for medical treatment are Marylyne Ochoa, 56, Alaisa Marie Ochoa, 29, and Jay Arvin Ochoa, 25, from Holiday Village, Brgy. Bayan Luma 4.
Based on the police’s initial investigation, the firecrackers were not sold last New Year but were stored in a tent near the house.
In a TV Patrol report on Friday, the explosion was seen in a CCTV footage which also affected five nearby houses and parked cars.
Meanwhile, the owner of the house, who is still in recovery, may face charges due to the incident, authorities say.
Police are still investigating the incident.
Thumbnail photo by Pixabay