Cavite imposes 24/7 ban on noisy karaoke, videoke sessions

Karaoke and videoke users in Cavite must literally drop the mic as the provincial government now prohibits its use at any time of the day.

The provincial government of Cavite has implemented a 24/7 ban on ‘loud’ karaoke and videoke sessions, said Cavite Governor Jonvic Remulla.

Remulla issued the directive in a Facebook livestream last Friday, July 7, saying police vehicles will patrol in the province to enforce the new ordinance.

Photo courtesy of Cavite – PNP

“Nakikusap po ako sa inyo. Kung kayo po ay mahuli man, ‘wag na kayong umangal, ganyan talaga ang buhay,” the governor told offenders.

GOVLIVE (7 JULY 2021)

CAVITE UPDATES: COVID-19, Vaccination, Operation Tuli, DUI, Videoke, TAAL etc.

Posted by Jonvic Remulla on Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Remulla was responding to the complaints of some residents who were distracted by neighbors using karaoke machines until the wee hours of the night.

To recall, a previous ordinance in October last year only limited the use of karaoke and videoke to 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.

Remulla also earlier said the restriction was meant to prevent work-from-home setups and online classes from being disturbed. He added late-night videoke, sing-along, and karaoke sessions are considered a COVID-19 curfew violation.

Photo from Unsplash by Forja2 Mx

Total
0
Shares
Related Posts
Read More

One month income tax holiday isinusulong ni Sen. Tulfo sa gitna ng isyu sa flood control projects

Isinusulong ni Senador Erwin Tulfo ang Senate Bill No. 1446 o ang “One-Month Tax Holiday of 2025,” na magbibigay ng isang buwang income tax exemption sa mga manggagawa, bilang tugon sa umano’y katiwalian sa flood control projects. Layunin nitong maibalik ang tiwala ng publiko sa gobyerno. Hindi kasama sa exemption ang mandatoryong kontribusyon, at ipinatupad ang non-diminution clause para matiyak na hindi mababawasan ang sahod ng mga empleyado.
Read More

Mayor Aguinaldo, pinabulaanan ang Allegasyon ng Anomalya; Kawit, Nakapagtala ng Zero Disallowance mula COA

Pinabulaanan ni Kawit Mayor Angelo Aguinaldo ang mga alegasyon ng anomalya laban sa kanya, na aniya'y gawa-gawa lamang ng "Cavite News" upang siraan siya ngayong papalapit na ang eleksyon. Iginiit ng alkalde na patunay ang zero Notice of Disallowance mula sa COA na malinis at maayos ang kanyang pamamahala sa pondo ng bayan. Hinikayat niya ang publiko na maging mapanuri sa mga ibinabalita at muling tiniyak ang kanyang dedikasyon sa tapat na paglilingkod.